Meet the Team
- Member of Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Jersey Shore Wedding Association
- Member of Women’s Business Forum
- Member of Graphic Arts Association ¬ Chairman of the Board
- Neographics Award Winner
- Featured on The Knot
- Preferred vendor for several local wedding venues
- Penn State Graduate
- Local to Montgomery and Bucks Counties
William Norcross, Jr
- Member of Rotary International of Doylestown
- Member of Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce – Past President, Executive
- Committee Member
- Boy Scouts of America Executive Board
- Member of Bucks County Council, BSA Middle
- Bucks Institute of Technology (MBIT) – Vice
- Chairman of Local Advisory Committee
- Member of Graphic Arts Association Masters Degree (M.Ed.) from Temple University
- Neographics Award Winner Active in Local Community
Began working at Cortineo Creative in June 1999 Lead Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist Design and layout of personal/business stationery, marketing materials and promotional items.
Logo creation or digital manipulation of existing files Create original, and revise existing, artwork for clients.
Utilize Macintosh versions of QuarkXpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Scan and manipulate images for advertising layouts.
Meet with clients to discuss their ideas and offer suggestions in the design process.Typesetting, communications and service representative for international accounts.Internal marketing materials, from design conception and execution to printed completion.Digital production of materials on Xerox, Canon and Konica Minolta equipment. Estimating and Invoicing using Printleader and PrintSmith software.Establishing business contacts through weekly Business Referral Group lunch meetings.Maintaining long-standing relationships with repeat customers.William Tennent High School graduate 1996 Bucks County Community College ¬ Associates Degree in Graphic Design for Print Media 2000